IPAA NSW offers you the ability to purchase Professional Development credits as an ideal way to plan and manage your professional development programs. You can purchase Professional Development credits and redeem them for any IPAA NSW learning courses that have been mapped to the NSW Public Sector Capability Framework.
Purchasing Professional Development Credits
Purchasing Professional Development credits is quick and easy.
- Email [email protected] to request Professional Development credits and nominate the value required.
- IPAA NSW will take your payment over the phone.
- You will be sent your Professional Development credits.
Terms and Conditions
By purchasing IPAA NSW Professional Development credits you are entering into an agreement with IPAA NSW. The terms and conditions relating to this agreement are outlined below.
- Valid for use within one year from date of purchase (longer terms can be negotiated)
- Not redeemable for cash
- Non-transferable to other organisations
- Must be redeemed before the expiry date
- Partially redeemable
- If purchase exceeds available credit balance, the difference can be paid via an alternative form of payment
- Unused balance on expiry of the credits will not be refunded or credited
- Registrations are subject to availability
Redeeming Professional Development credits
To redeem your Professional Development credits:
Contact the IPAA NSW office on 02 8066 1900 or email [email protected]. Credits are unable to be redeemed by registering for a learning course through the website.
For further information please contact the IPAA NSW Learning team at [email protected].
IPAA NSW reserves the right to change any terms contained in these Terms and Conditions at any time.