Learn advanced communication tools and techniques essential for any leader.
IS THIS COURSE RIGHT FOR YOU?
Are you new to a leadership role or aspire for leadership?
Are you keen to develop the advanced communication skills needed for the people management career you aspire towards?
For anyone looking to develop the communication and leadership skills that make all the difference to how you connect with your team, colleagues, stakeholders, customers, and even your personal life, this course is for you.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
You will leave this course with the skills to lead and communicate effectively.
You will explore tools, skills and knowledge to help you set values and expectations, clarify roles and communicate effectively.
You will also learn how to have constructive feedback conversations, overcome conversation barriers and manage difficult behaviours and conflicts.
You will finish this course knowing you can:
- understand the importance of enhancing connection and how to do this.
- show you have listened and understood – active listening and using empathy.
- clarify values, expectations and roles.
- learn advanced communication skills for supporting others including responding to negativity, cynicism, apathy or aggression.
- develop skills for constructive and appropriate feedback conversations.
- understand how to overcome communication barriers.
- understand checking in, how to and when to do it.
- develop an action plan for skills improvement.
Communicating for Success: Advanced Communication Skills is for people at the Advanced and above levels and you will develop the following capabilities:
- Relationships: Communicate effectively
- Relationships: Influence and negotiate
- Relationships: Work collaboratively
This course is scheduled to demand.
If you are an individual, register your interest below and you will be notified when the next cohort is scheduled.
If you have a group of 5 or more, register your interest below for an in-house course and our Learning team will contact you.
Be at your best, for NSW.
Register now to secure your spot.
One day course
Register your Interest
How many people do you have interested doing this course?
Individual (1-4 people) Group (5 or more people)