Are you looking to further hone your skills to help your team be at their best?
IS THIS COURSE RIGHT FOR YOU?
Are you a manager looking to take the next step as a leader and coach?
Are you keen to hone your coaching and leadership skills and build the capability of your team, guide their careers, and inspire their performance?
Would your work benefit from deeper understanding of coaching for development, team collaboration, and how to build rapport and engage closely with your team?
For managers who want to inspire their team and help them achieve their potential, don’t miss this course.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
You will leave this course further developing your workplace coaching skills with more advanced techniques. You will explore the GROW coaching model in leadership contexts such as performance, development, and team collaboration – all key aspects of leadership that can be learned.
You will hone advanced skills needed for coaching including rapport building, setting goals, advanced questions, reframing and how to build the capability of your team.
This one day course is highly practical and incorporates role play activities, where you will work in groups and pairs and participate in reflection activities as a group and individually.
You will finish this course knowing you can:
- understand the Coaching Mindset.
- demonstrate the advanced skills needed for coaching – rapport building, setting goals, advanced questions, reframing, above the Line/below the line.
- demonstrate the key skills of: coaching for performance, coaching for development and coaching for team collaboration.
- be prepared for your next performance/development/team coaching sessions with direct reports.
Coaching for Leaders and Managers is for people at the Adept to Advanced levels and you will develop the following capabilities:
- People management: Manage and develop people
- People management: Inspire direction and purpose
The course is also mapped to IPAA’s leadership topic area.
Terms and Conditions